February 7, 6:30 – 8:30 PM – Troop Meeting
- Avalanche Awareness presentation by the Gallatin National Forest Avalanche Center – don’t miss this very special multi-media presentation and event!
- Discovery Basin Outing Fees due – $50 per person (This includes: food, lodging, transportation/gas, ski ticket, and hot springs ticket) Note: This does NOT include rentals for any equipment you plan to rent.
February 11 – 13 – Discovery Basin Ski Trip
- Meet at the church at 4:30 PM.
- Location: Georgetown Lake
- Description: We’ll be spending two nights at a cabin near Georgetown Lake/Discovery Basin, and cooking at the cabin. On Saturday, we’ll ski at Discovery Basin. On Sunday, we’ll drive to nearby Fairmont Hot Springs for a Sunday soak. We’ll return to Bozeman around 6:00 PM Sunday evening.
February 14 – NO TROOP MEETING
February 21, 6:30 – 8:30 PM – Troop, Patrol, Committee Meetings + Boards of Review:
- March Patrol Outing Planning
- Board of Review for Advancement (Please schedule in advance with our Advancement Chair, Mr. Kuntz.)
- 6:30 PM – Committee Meeting – All adults welcome and encouraged to attend.
February 28, 5:30 – 8:30 PM – Patrol Leaders Council Meeting
- March & April Outing Planning