March 5, (Saturday) – Merit Badge Fair – Livingston, MT – 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sign up here: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/a/backpackinglight.com/viewform?hl=en&hl=en&formkey=dGlDTFZUNXlLMWZXTG5UaHFfUU82dVE6MQ&ndplr=1
- If you are taking Citizenship in the Nation, download this document: http://www.ccti.us/mvd/pdfs/events/2011/meritbadgefairs/Livingston/cit-nation.pdf
- If you are taking Cycling, download this document: http://www.ccti.us/mvd/pdfs/events/2011/meritbadgefairs/Livingston/cycling.pdf
- If you are taking Indian Lore, download this document: http://www.ccti.us/mvd/pdfs/events/2011/meritbadgefairs/Livingston/indianlore.pdf
- PRE WORK IS REQUIRED FOR ALL THREE MERIT BADGES!!
March 7, 6:30 – 8:30 PM – Troop Meeting
- Snow Shelters – Video demonstrations of how to build a snow shelter!
- Ski & Snowshoe Hiking – Gear demonstrations – snowshoe and ski gear!
March 11-12 – Lion’s Ridge Service Project
- Who: Michael, Chase, Aiden, Quinn, Walker, Jackson (these were the first six to sign up and this project is limited to six scouts — sorry!)
- Meet at church at 4:30 PM Friday; we’ll be back in Bozeman by 12:30 PM Saturday
- Bring: Class A uniform, sleeping bag, 2 sleeping pads (we’ll be sleeping on snow), ground cloth, warm clothes (long underwear, fleece jacket, snow/ski jacket+pants, warm hat, warm gloves), backpack (we’ll be camping outside in tents), sled, ski/bike helmet, snow goggles (for awesome sled hill).
March 14 – NO MEETING (Spring Break)
March 19 (Saturday), 2 PM – 5 PM – GARAGE O RAMA (Fundraising Opportunity)
- Where: The main building at the Fairgrounds (meet in kitchen area)
- Service: Taking down tables and chairs, sweeping, ect
- Uniform: Class A, neckerchief, jeans, belt, and tennis shoes
March 21, 6:30 – 8:30 PM – Troop, Patrol, Committee Meetings + Boards of Review
- Outing Planning for Ski/Snow Shoe Trip – Fees will be due – $TBD
- Board of Review for Advancement (Please schedule in advance with our Advancement Chair, Mr. Kuntz.)
- 6:30 PM – Committee Meeting – All adults welcome and encouraged to attend.
March 25-27 – Ski/Snowshoe Trip Into Porcupine Cabin, Crazy Mountains
March 28 – PLC Meeting 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bring $4 for pizza