December 6 – Troop Meeting (6:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
December 13 – Christmas Party (6:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
- Every Scout should bring: an appetizer or hors d’oeuvre, a white elephant gift not exceeding $5.00 in value, and some Christmas tree ornaments, lights, or garland that your family is able to donate, because we are decorating a tree and donating it to a family in need via the Gallatin Valley Food Bank!
- If you can, please consider bringing a donation of non-perishable foods that we’ll deliver to the Food Bank as well. They are having a tough time meeting demand this year and are in desperate need of donations.
December 20 – Patrol Leaders Council Meeting (5:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
- January & February Event Planning
- PLC: Walker (SPL), Tyler (ASPL), Andrew (PL), Michael (PL), Marco (PL), Alex (Guide), Jackson (Scribe)
December ?? (TBD) – Troop 676 Carpentry Merit Badge Day (over Christmas Break, date TBD)
- We are organizing a time over the Christmas Break to work on, and complete, the Carpentry Merit Badge with Mr. Kuntz. Stay tuned for details.