Troop 676 meets in the basement of the United Methodist Church (121 South Willson Avenue, Bozeman, MT) “most” Monday evenings (check our Calendar Menu above for exact meeting dates and times!)
If you are interested in visiting our troop, or have questions about joining Troop 676 and the Boy Scouts, please contact the Scoutmaster!
To see what sorts of activities we do in our program, please visit the HOME PAGE and review our past and present calendars in the “Calendars” section. Some things we’ve done, or have planned, recently, include:
- Both in- and out-of-state Summer Camps (including Melita Island in Montana, Camp Buffalo Bill in Wyoming, Camp Parsons in Washington, Camp Morrison in McCall, Idaho, Camp Grizzly in Harvard, Idaho)
- High Adventure Expeditions (Bob Marshall Wilderness Packrafting, etc.)
- District and State Camporees (campouts with other local and state troops)
- Monthly outings that have included ice climbing, dogsledding, backpacking, river canoeing, road and mountain biking, and more!
- Service projects including Eagle Scout Service, service to local churches, service to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank, flag retirement and honored military service, and more!
Our committed adult Scout Leaders are here to serve your boys:
- Scoutmaster: Bill Wynn
- Committee Chair: Gary Stephens
- Unit Commissioner: Roxie Curtis
- Chartered Organization Representative: R. G. Montgomery
- Treasurer: Deona Fink
- Advancement Chair: Chris Sehy
- Outdoor Activities Coordinator: Luke McLean
To be eligible to join Troop 676 and the Boy Scouts of America1, you must not yet be 18 years of age AND:
- Be 11 years of age; OR
- Be 10 years of age and have completed the 5th grade; OR
- Be 10 years of age and have earned the Arrow of Light Award, the highest Award in Cub Scouting.
1More information about eligibility requirements can be found at the Boy Scouts of America Website: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/BoyScouts.aspx