November 1 – 21 – CHRISTMAS TREE SALES – Contact Mr. Kuntz at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
November 1, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM – Troop/Adult Committee Meeting
- Senior Patrol Leader Election (Candidate Speeches)
- Mammoth Campout Planning (Patrols)
- Merit Badge Fair Blue Cards
- Christmas Tree Sales Kickoff
- Troop Committee Meeting (Adults)
November 6, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM – Merit Badge Fair @ the LDS Church on Henderson
- If you would like to attend this event, please show up at the LDS Church between 8:30 AM and 8:45 AM to sign up for your classes and get your schedules.
- You must show up with BLUE CARDS for the merit badges you want to take. Please pick up and complete your blue cards from Mr. Kuntz at the November 1 Meeting and do NOT leave the meeting before Mr. Jordan signs them for you!
November 7 , 11:45 AM – 3:00 PM – Christmas Tree Store Blitz – Please meet at the Albertsons parking lot at 11:45 AM to get store assignments and further instructions.
November 8, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM – Patrol Meetings
- Patrol Leader Elections
- Other Troop Leadership Appointments
- 2010-2011 registration dues are due. Please bring a check for $40 per Scout and $15 per registered adult. Troop 676 requests that at least one adult per family be registered. A registered adult who is not a Scoutmaster or Assistant Scoutmaster may vote on troop committee issues.
November 13 – Day Outing – Mammoth Hot Springs, Boiling River, Outlaw Pizza in Gardiner, MT!
- Meet at church at 8:00 AM
- Bring warm clothes, raingear, a sack lunch, a swimsuit and towel, and $7.00 for dinner.
- Schedule of Events: Hiking at Mammoth Hot Springs, Soaking and Swimming in the Boiling River Hot Spring Area, and dinner at Outlaw Pizza in Gardiner, MT
- We’ll return to the church by 8:00 PM Saturday night
November 14 – Christmas Tree Church Blitz at the following churches:
- United Methodist Church – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Fellowship Room).
- St. James Episcopal Church – 8:45 AM, 10:15 AM, & 11:45 AM (15-20 minutes after each service).
November 15 – Board of Reviews for Rank Advancement (NO TROOP MEETING)
November 21 – Christmas Tree Church Blitz at United Methodist Church – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM in the Fellowship Room.
November 21 – Popcorn Money Due – Please turn into Troy Redmon or Deona Fink.
November 22, 5:30 PM
- Patrol Leaders Council Meeting (5:30 PM to 8:30 PM) – Bring $4 each for Pizza. This meeting is for both outgoing and incoming (newly elected) PLC members, including: Senior Patrol Leaders, Assistant Senior Patrol Leaders, Patrol Leaders, Guides, and Scribes. Topic: Junior Leader Training, December Meeting Planning, Christmas Party Planning, January Meeting Planning, and January Outing (Ice Climbing) Planning.
- Special & Urgent Committee Meeting (5:30 PM to 6:30 PM)
November 29 – NO TROOP MEETING